Thursday, February 5, 2015

Surgery week...again

So, this surgery was scheduled for a Wed.  That would leave me 2 days of work to get it all together.  I work in a school as a school counselor and February is a very paperwork intensive month for us.  We also have a week break the 3rd week of the month.  My plan is to return to work after the break, so I had a lot to do in 2 days.

Sunday night, Superbowl Sunday actually, and my oldest daughter's 17th birthday, we had one of the biggest snow storms we have had in a while.  While I was excited about a possible snow day the next day, I was stressing out.  Well, we had a snow day.  Oh well.  We even had a 2 hour delay the next day, so I had 2 less hours at work to get it all done.  Somehow, I think I did what I needed to do and I left work for the day excited for surgery in the morning.  I was told to be there at 8am.

No comments:

Post a Comment