Wednesday, February 18, 2015

2 weeks later

Wow, it's been 2 weeks since the exchange surgery.  I don't seem to be very happy with them though.  Most days I don't like them, but here and there they seem ok.  They still seem smaller. I have been putting my bra on when I go out and there is a good amount of room in the bra.  They seem a little lumpy and I don't know if that's normal either.  I was pretty depressed about it for a while but I am not any longer.  I was supposed to see my PS yesterday to have the stitches taken out but after 30 minutes waiting in the waiting area I asked how much longer and they couldn't give me an answer.  Something had come up and they were way behind.  I couldn't wait because I was heading out of town with my kids so we rescheduled for 2 days from then.  What can you do?

So, I will talk with her tomorrow.  If she agrees with what I'm saying and we need to exchange them again, I am ok with doing that as long as its after school gets out.  I don't want to miss anymore work.  If it's early July, I can just relax at home.  Maybe they are still setting but something tells me that one size bigger would fix a lot of the problems.  I know I should have gone one more up.  My advice...follow your instincts.


No comments:

Post a Comment